Bloggers Inspirations: COTTDS

It all has started with those pants. My first thought was: this is totally Cindy! Leather, tight, with a marble touch. So i begun to put together my whole outfit on this pants: leather top, oversize coat, high heels, black clutch and mysterious gaze! This is my interpretation of Cindy's style ;)
 
Pants-Zara/ Leather top, bag, shoes-H&M/ Coat-Gina Tricot

 
Cindy is for me the "Rock Chic" under the bloggers! Always dressed in black and leather, with her messy hair and smokey eyes, she never looks trashy! Quite the opposite: she transforms this kind of unreachable, mysterious touch! For me is she the invernation of all the cool and sexy chics in rock music videos: sexy but always very noble. With her endless legs and high heels (even while she is pregnant- respekt for that girl!!!) is she one of my favourite bloggers! Check out her style ;)
 
All photos taken from COTTDS
PS: Don't forget to check out all my "Bloggers Inspirations" posts!

Kommentare

  1. Toller Mantel, tolle Schuhe! Ganz mein Fall!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Toll umgesetzt! Ich lese Cindy´s Blog schon seit Jahren und liebe noch immer jedes einzelne ihrer Outfits!

    Fühl dich gedrückt, meine Liebe!

    Sarah

    www.sarahvonh.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Instagram