Blogs Resolutions 2014!

Bloggers like AfterDRK and BillieRose have led me to make myself some toughs about my blog! Of course i have some style and privat resolutions for this year too! Like wearing more high heels and being more classy, but i have told myself that i have to focus more on my blog this year, if i want it to become a little bit more then just a hobby!! It is a very time-consuming hobby, all bloggers know that! But if you want that it works you have to be always present and up to date. So i decided to start some rubrics ( that i already write ) EVERY month! Here they are:
 

 


Personal Uniform, Frichic, Mode Junkie, 5 inch up and Park and Cube have already appearde on the blog! These are only few of the bloggers who i love and who i follow! There are some many others  which inspire me, so stay tuned for the next posts!!!
 






I always complain that nothing happens in my small city! But i have to make the best of it and i decided to introduce you every month all my favorite places like localitys and shops! With other words: my personal city guide! I have already started as i introdused you the shop opening from WITTY KNITTERS! The next location is in planning ....
 








Well, what should i say. My niece is so cool that she needs her own personal rubric on my blog! As my photographer also, she is part of me and my life! She is always an inspiration, i love her coraugeous and personal style! I wasn't so fashion enlightened with 16 years! She always looks diffirent and especial and i just love her! So i will show every month her outfits too :))))
 
 
 
 

Kommentare

Instagram