Bloggers Inspiration: Park & Cube

For this "Bloggers Inspiration" post i had Park & Cube on my mind! I had a day off from work and a very good friend of mine proposed to meet each other for lunch. The weather was cold but sunny, so i dress up and we meet in the city for some shopping, we get our nails done, had a wonderful girl talk and  a very delicious lunch at Meer Gourmet! The perfect day and if you ask me i can spend everyday like this! Being burdensome, enjoying life and have fun (girl fun!), it is wonderful to have moments like this which distract you from daily routine! This is exactly the emotions  which Shini reflects in her blog for me!!
 
Bag-Picard
Earrings-Versace for H&M/ Ring-vintage
Meer Gourmet/ Oldenburg
Coat-Zara/ Dress-New Yorker/ Bag-Zara/ Tights-H&M/ Leather boots-Vinatge
Thank you Züleyha for helping with the shots!!! Haha, i always wanted to write this :)

I have the admit that i adore Shinis style! I can't really described it, it's the way she mix fabrics and prints, i just love it! But as i already sad it is more than that, why her blog belongs to my favourite ones! The lifestyle that she present, the lovely DIY ideas, the fabulous events that she visited, HER personal London that she share with us and not to forget the wonderful design/interior posts also!! Seems like she is having the perfect life and I would really like to spend one day with her so much! I can imagine that she is a very cheerful person as well! So when i'm tired and overworked, or if i want to get some inspiration and style ideas as well, i always visit her blog and sink into her world. That makes me happy!
 






All photos by Park & Cube!!!
 

 

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Instagram