New in: the paper bag!

Hi, everyone! I'm back home (since monday i admit!) and i must really say: i missed blogging! Other hand, to take a blogger break wasn't that bad! To spend one week at home was so great, but not enough!!! I already miss my family and all my friends! And especially the weater: we had 18'C! It was sunny and warm, there was (still is!) spring in the air. Back in Germany i'm freezing my ass off, it's snowing and it's really cold. I want to go back home! I'm tired from winter :(
Stay simple paper bag/ Brooch-vintage
But enough complaints: here is my new paper bag! You may remember this bag from Zara. I bought it because it reminds me of  Jil Sander's paper bag. But after i saw this leather bag on Ivelina's blog, i immediately contact Joanna from "Bloo90fashion"! She made a little collection with the online shop: Monashe! It's a small limited edition calls "Stay Simple" with lovely jewellry and more. Take a look here!!! So thanks a lot to Joanna for this cool bag! I was looking long time for exactly a type like this! The Zara bag is meanwhile returned :)

Kommentare

Instagram