2012 Vol.3

October

Me and Ivelina in May 2011

In October i get back home for a week. It was so great to see the rest of my big family and all my friends! I met Ivelina from Frichic again and we had great time. She is one of my favorite bloggers and she is a very cool girl! I spend a lot of time in the Old Town of Plovdiv, i love this place so much and i really miss it.The weather was great: we had "indian summer", almost 30'C!!! It was nice to be home again!

 

November


On the 15 November my boyfriend has asked me if i want to marry him! After three years relationship i have dreamed of it! He is the best man in the world and i'm so happy about it!!!Without him wouldn't all this be possible! He makes me laugh and he makes me happy! I love him! Thank you baby!

December


Our family has grown! Exactly one month after our engagement, came Jeffrey to us ;) I wanted a dachhund for so long and this little puppy was the perfect one!!! I can't imagine my life without him anymore!!! He is so funny and cute, he is like a baby and i ADORE him!!!

Kommentare

Instagram